LAST UPDATED: May 25, 2014
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We collect Personal Information when you submit it, such as by signing up for a newsletter or sweepstakes, or an offer.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; as well as from other third parties.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
· To third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to such sharing.
· To third parties sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
· By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to users of the Services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Services.
· To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
· As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
· Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address or other device ID, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site, your browser add-ons, and your browser’s width and height. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
· Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), count users, deliver co-branded services, and measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
· Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Services or our online content.
· IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
· From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication or your wireless service provider, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
· By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services, (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Services and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). If you would like more information about this practice and to learn about your choices in connection with these practices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by using the unsubscribe option available in e-mail communications, or by writing to us at: Customer Service, OOT DIGITAL LLC , 450 State Hwy 35 Box 394 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702. You may opt-out of receiving text messages at the time you register with us and with each message you receive.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by writing to us at Customer Service, OOT DIGITAL LLC, 450 State Hwy 35 Box 394 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Your California Privacy Rights
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete Personal Information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing us at Customer Service, OOT DIGITAL LLC, 450 State Hwy 35 Box 394 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
use of Services by MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Customer Service, OOT DIGITAL LLC , 450 State Hwy 35 Box 394 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.